-
March 1st, 2003, 01:53 PM
#1
Inactive Member
HI, just passing through
I'm a host board skipper...I just skip and read and post usless crap here and there...
How you folks doing?
Who's the dead guy you got in the corner?
Ok then, nice room you got here.
RIGHT, Im off. See you again my next time through! (WAVES)
(Door hits his ass on the way out)
G. Arthur Woods
Writers Corner
-
March 1st, 2003, 05:27 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
Well, its nice to have ya here.
That guy? Oh pay him no mind, we just use him for decoration.
-
March 2nd, 2003, 01:03 PM
#3
Inactive Member
OOO he's just decoration? I thought he was your other moderator *L
-
March 3rd, 2003, 09:55 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
Well, he is, at times. But for the most part he's just decoration. There to look good you know! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks